Spend the day visiting Southern Italy’s famous coastline runs from Punta Campanella to Salerno and includes the picturesque hilltop towns of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello.
The Amalfi Coast, with a cornice road following the rocky coast between Sorrento and Salerno, is one of the most spectacular drives in all of Europe. It is famous for its breathtaking panoramic views and its beautiful natural landscape. The Amalfi Coast is the most beautiful drive in Italy and perhaps Europe— it is full of gorgeous views, charming shops and you can even make a visit to a mozzarella factory where you can see hoe this delicious cheese is made—and taste it too!!
Time to stop in Positano, a charming fisherman’s village which has become one of the world’s most famous resorts in Amalfi, bustling centuries old fishing port with a magnificent 9th century Duomo and Sorrento, a world renown resort famous for its ceramics and lemon.
Tours covering this Coast normally stop at:
- Positano, a charming fisherman’s village which has become one of the world’s most famous resorts
- Amalfi, a bustling centuries-old fishing port with a magnificent ninth-century Duomo
- Ravello, world-renown for its tranquility and beauty, with some of the most magical views in Italy
- Sorrento, a world-class resort famous for its ceramics and lemons
- Vietri sul Mare, famous for its ceramics
Below you can find the details for the Spend a day at the Amalfi Coast tour. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask us.
- English-speaking guide
- See the famous Italian coast line
- A spectacular drive